LHBS views the internship experience as vital part of one’s professional training. Our interns are integral members of our team and while our interns receive excellent training and supervision from us, we, too, benefit from our interns energy, experience and education.
- Review our available internship openings (see link at bottom of page) to see if there is a match for your degree track.
- We require an Academic Affiliation Agreement with any internship opportunity. Please connect with your school to see if there is an active contract in place between your school and LHBS prior to applying.
- Know your college’s internship expectations (duration, hours, supervisor requirements) when inquiring about internships
- See application process below.
How to Apply:
Please ensure items below are completed. These items will be sent to our Internship Training Director, Mollie Monaco, at gro.htlaehben@spihsnretni
- Complete Internship Interest Form
- Most up to date resume, including your college requiring your internship
- Cover letter describing your interests, career goals, and reasons for applying to the top three programs you picked on your intern inquiry form.
Only fully completed Internship Interest Forms that include the above items will be reviewed for consideration.
Due to a high volume of intern applicants please allow 2 weeks for your application to be reviewed and processed.
A formal interview with the program manager will be required.