LHBS views the internship experience as a vital part of one’s professional training. We offer a variety of opportunities for students interested in gaining hands on experience in the behavioral health field. Please see below to learn more about our internship opportunities.
- We require an Academic Affiliation Agreement (AAA) with any internship opportunity. This legal contract outlines the responsibilities of LHBS and the school. Please connect with your school to see if there is an active contract in place between your school and LHBS prior to applying. Note: If there is no AAA in place, all requests will be reviewed on an individual basis but cannot be guaranteed.
- Review our available internship openings (see links below) to see if there is a match for your degree track.
- Know your college’s internship expectations (duration, hours, supervisor requirements) when inquiring about internships. Please note, all internships must be for credit and a requirement of your degree track.
- See application process below.
Current Available Internship Opportunities
Click here for graduate openings (pdf opens in new window)
Click here for undergraduate openings (pdf opens in new window)
How to Apply:
Follow below process. These items will be sent to our Internship Training Director, Mollie Monaco, at email@example.com.
- Prior to completing the below interest form, please ensure you have reviewed our intern openings and confirmed that you can meet the noted requirements (i.e. accepted degree track, schedule, additional requirements).
- Required: Complete Internship Interest Form
- Attach: Resume & Cover letter describing your interests, career goals, and reasons for applying to the top three programs you picked on your intern inquiry form.
Interest Form Review Process:
Due to a high volume of intern applicants please allow 2 weeks for your application to be reviewed and processed.
A formal interview with the program manager will be required.